Ready to take on an exciting and profitable challenge? Learn how to offer group coaching to boost both your clients and your business. A unique experience – for your clients, and for you.
Coaching between 2 and 10 people and getting results for them all: it’s an exciting concept, but it can be complicated. Participants are generally not all at the same level. That’s why our Small Group Training Design course teaches you how to create varied and effective sessions, adapted to cater to all the members of your ‘small group’.
Group training is growing in popularity in the Personal Training industry. This course will also teach you how to market your new service and capitalise on this growing trend.
Create group training sessions, with results tailored to each member. Use Small Group Training to grow your business.
- Design Small Group Training sessions.
- Focus sessions around a library of physical exercises based on the ‘Primal Moves’.
- Incorporate the available equipment (Kettlebells, TRXs, Power sleds, Bulgarian Bags, Plyo Boxes, etc.) into the sessions.
- Vary the programs to enable clients to develop their physical abilities: stability, strength, endurance, explosive training.
- Apply the sequences appropriately: intervals, repetitions, for time You go I go, …
- Incorporate Small Group Training into your business.
Lessons and exams
- 2 days of lessons, alternating between theory and practical sessions
- 1 hour of online one to one mentorship during which a practical case is discussed
Day 1 teaching
- Introduction to Small Group Training: using the strength of a group, sharing experiences
- ‘Primal Moves’ and choice of exercises
- The different levels of clients within the group
- Primal Tools: Kettlebells, Bars, TRXs, Power sleds, Bulgarian Bags, Plyo Boxes, etc.
Day 2 teaching
- The different training variables: on Reps, on time, Intervals, for time You go I go, etc.
- Defining the session specifics: core, stability, endurance, strength, explosive, fun,…
- Designing Small Group Training programs
- Marketing Small Group Training
After this interactive 2-day course, an online 1-1 mentorship will be scheduled between you and the teacher. During this 1-hour, you discuss a practical case that you will have to prepare in advance. This is also an opportunity to discuss your future (or current) small group training design. Apply what you have learnt and launch a successful new activity for your clients!
Approach and certificate
This course has a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the course.
- To enrol to this course, you must hold a NASM Personal Trainer certificate or equivalence. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
Payment in 4 installments at no additional cost
You have the option to pay for the course in 4 monthly installments. The first payment of €151.00 is due at the time of ordering, and the remaining 3 installments of €148.00 each will be automatically debited by the payment service approximately 30 days apart.
An invoice with the total amount of the course will be issued, and you can choose the option 'I pay my order in 4 monthly installments’ after accepting our general terms and conditions. Once the order is placed, the estimated dates of debits will be available on your personal dashboard.
The Walloon Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 180 (12 vouchers) to pay for this course.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Due to the logistical organization, we kindly request you to ideally register for a course at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.