Ready to take on an exciting and profitable challenge? Learn how to offer group coaching to boost both your clients and your business. A unique experience – for your clients, and for you.
Coaching between 2 and 10 people and getting results for them all: it’s an exciting concept, but it can be complicated. Participants are generally not all at the same level. That’s why our Small Group Training Design course teaches you how to create varied and effective sessions, adapted to cater to all the members of your ‘small group’.
Group training is growing in popularity in the Personal Training industry. This course will also teach you how to market your new service and capitalise on this growing trend.
Create group training sessions, with results tailored to each member. Use Small Group Training to grow your business.
- Design Small Group Training sessions.
- Focus sessions around a library of physical exercises based on the ‘Primal Moves’.
- Incorporate the available equipment (Kettlebells, TRXs, Power sleds, Bulgarian Bags, Plyo Boxes, etc.) into the sessions.
- Vary the programs to enable clients to develop their physical abilities: stability, strength, endurance, explosive training.
- Apply the sequences appropriately: intervals, repetitions, for time You go I go, …
- Incorporate Small Group Training into your business.
Lessons and exams
- 2 days of lessons, alternating between theory and practical sessions
- 1 exam day (written and oral)
Teaching days are organised so that every participant has sufficient time to absorb the theory and put it into practice.
Day 1 teaching
- Introduction to Small Group Training: using the strength of a group, sharing experiences
- ‘Primal Moves’ and choice of exercises
- The different levels of clients within the group
- Primal Tools: Kettlebells, Bars, TRXs, Power sleds, Bulgarian Bags, Plyo Boxes, etc.
Day 2 teaching
- The different training variables: on Reps, on time, Intervals, for time You go I go, etc.
- Defining the session specifics: core, stability, endurance, strength, explosive, fun,…
- Designing Small Group Training programs
- Marketing Small Group Training
Teaching culminates in two exams.
50 multiple-choice questions (90 minutes). To pass, students must score at least 70%.
Oral exam: provision of Small Group Training in a given setting (30 minutes).
In order to gain the qualification, you must pass both exams.
A student who fails the exam may resit the exam for a second (and final) time at no extra cost.
In any event, you have a period of 6 months from the final day of the course in which to sit your exams, after which point you will be deemed to have failed.
After successfully completing the exams, you will be awarded the « Small Group Training Design » certificate.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18 years old to sit the exams.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 180 (12 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.