A serene mind in a fighter’s body? To strengthen your clients’ mental and physical abilities, offer them a training program which incorporates combat sports techniques. This fun approach has striking results, and is suitable for use in both Personal Training and Small Group Training sessions. It’s likely to win you many converts.
Boxing, Muay Thai and MMA competitors are among the strongest and best prepared athletes in the world. It’s to this that they owe their growing popularity.
During this workshop, you’ll master the techniques of these athletes so that you can safely train your clients like fighters.
Improving your physical fitness and body composition, as well as gaining in self-confidence and managing your stress, are also covered in this fun training program which we teach according to the OPT™ model.
During the Combat Level 1 workshop, we’ll work exclusively on punching techniques: footwork, boxing and the use of equipment such as pads.
Foot and leg techniques will be covered in the Combat Level 2 workshop, which is in development.
Incorporate combat sports techniques into your training and make converts.
- Master and teach basic footwork and punching techniques.
- Learn how to use pads correctly, vary positions for different combinations, make the training session ultra effective.
- Vary sessions around themes: technique, metabolic conditioning, etc.
- Adapt training according to level, as well as muscular and postural imbalances.
- Design and structure sessions in a progressive and systematic manner.
- Plan a fun and effective training session.
1 day of lessons, with a practical focus.
- Training in combat sports and the OPT™ model
- Postural trends in combat sports
- Metabolic conditioning
- Movement Prep
- Footwork & SAQ training
- Focus Mitts striking drills
Approach and certificate
Our workshops have a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master, in one day, new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the workshop.
You must be at least 18.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 90 (6 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, following a reform of the 'KMO portefeuille' system, courses aimed at developing technical knowledge and skills to work in the sports and fitness sector (fitness instructor, Personal Trainer...) are no longer eligible for subsidies. We regret this decision, which was made independently of our will. If it turns out, after verification, that certain courses meet the criteria, we will inform you.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Due to the logistical organization, we kindly request you to ideally register for a course at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.