Suspension Training is a unique training system which works by using your body weight. The goal? To develop numerous physical and motor abilities. Who's it for? For beginners and for high-level athletes. This powerful tool is winning over many fans among Personal Trainers and their clients.
The history of Suspension Trainer speaks volumes about its effectiveness. It was developed by a US Navy commander on a mission, who didn't have a gym at his disposal.
The Suspension Training program is broad: build strength, endurance, balance, muscle, joint stability, co-ordination and mobility, and even explosivity by executing more advanced movements.
The workshop teaches around 30 movements and each exercise comes with suggestions for regressions and progressions according to the abilities of your client or athlete.
We teach this method according to the OPT™ (Optimum Performance Training) model developed by NASM.
Incorporate Suspension Training into your training programs to fulfil your clients' specific needs.
- Select and suggest exercises according to the session objectives: stabilisation, strength, power.
- Train and correct your client working with Suspension Training.
- Use all the possibilities offered by Suspension Training taking into account your clients' posture and joint safety.
1 day of lessons, with a practical focus.
- The method: what does Suspension Training entail?
- The benefits of Suspension Training (practically and functionally)
- Link with NASM's OPT™ model (stabilisation, strength, power)
- Using the tool: standing, on your back, planking
- Basic rules to observe for Suspension Training workouts
- Detailed analysis of the various movements
Approach and certificate
Our workshops have a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master, in one day, new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the workshop.
You must be at least 18.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 90 (6 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, following a reform of the 'KMO portefeuille' system, courses aimed at developing technical knowledge and skills to work in the sports and fitness sector (fitness instructor, Personal Trainer...) are no longer eligible for subsidies. We regret this decision, which was made independently of our will. If it turns out, after verification, that certain courses meet the criteria, we will inform you.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.