It’s intense, fun and effective: it’s Bootcamp, a highly popular form of Small Group Training. On the agenda: strength and endurance, flexibility and tone, energy and team spirit. All while saving you time and making you money thanks to group training.
BLACK FRIDAY : Use the promo code « BF10 » and get a 10% discount on your course. Offer valid until Wednesday, November 30.
Bootcamp is inspired by the physical fitness programs run by the US Navy. The focus is on muscle building and cardio, using body weight and/or small equipment. What makes it so special? Intense but fun, Bootcamp allows your clients to train as part of a strong, motivated team.
Learn how to prepare, practise and organise your Bootcamp session, and see your business soar.
Boost your business with group sessions which your clients will never tire of.
- Know how to design sessions for 5 to 20 people, indoors or outdoors.
- Run fun sessions which motivate your clients and get the group working together.
1 day of lessons, with a practical focus.
- Fitness levels required to be able to participate in Bootcamp sessions.
- Environmental considerations when planning your sessions.
- With or without the use of equipment.
- Design progressive and stimulating sessions according to your clients’ fitness levels.
- The secrets to designing a class that everyone will love.
Approach and certificate
Our workshops have a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master, in one day, new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your attendance certificate at the end of the workshop.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a certificate/qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 90 (6 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.