Assess & Correct
Do you want to coach your clients and help them make progress safely? By carrying out careful analysis of their movements, followed by a customised corrective strategy, you can help them to build their abilities. Maximum effectiveness, zero injuries.
The Assess & Correct program comprises 25 movement analysis tests and a corrective strategy formulated according to the test results.
The main advantage of this method is the fact that you can assess mobility in both active and passive structures and the stability of the different joints.
Be able to assess and correct the client’s movements, whatever their level.
- Critically assess and categorise movements.
- Develop an effective corrective strategy.
- Increase the abilities of clients and athletes.
- Develop a targeted training program for guaranteed results.
The course runs over three days, alternating between theory and practical sessions.
Day 1 teaching
- Assess & Correct – Theory
- Active structures and passive structures
- Assessment – Theory
Day 2 teaching
- Assessment – Practical
- Corrective strategy – Theory
Day 3 teaching
- Corrective strategy – Practical
- Movement prep – Theory
- Case study
Approach and certificate
This course has a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the course.
- To enrol to this course, you must hold a NASM Personal Trainer certificate or equivalence. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
Payment in 4 installments at no additional cost
You have the option to pay for the course in 4 monthly installments. The first payment of €251.00 is due at the time of ordering, and the remaining 3 installments of €248.00 each will be automatically debited by the payment service approximately 30 days apart.
An invoice with the total amount of the course will be issued, and you can choose the option 'I pay my order in 4 monthly installments’ after accepting our general terms and conditions. Once the order is placed, the estimated dates of debits will be available on your personal dashboard.
The Walloon Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 270 (18 vouchers) to pay for this course.
Lessons take place between 10.00 and 16.00.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Due to the logistical organization, we kindly request you to ideally register for a course at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.