Assess & Correct
Do you want to coach your clients and help them make progress safely? By carrying out careful analysis of their movements, followed by a customised corrective strategy, you can help them to build their abilities. Maximum effectiveness, zero injuries.
The Assess & Correct program comprises 25 movement analysis tests and a corrective strategy formulated according to the test results.
The main advantage of this method is the fact that you can assess mobility in both active and passive structures and the stability of the different joints.
Be able to assess and correct the client’s movements, whatever their level.
- Critically assess and categorise movements.
- Develop an effective corrective strategy.
- Increase the abilities of clients and athletes.
- Develop a targeted training program for guaranteed results.
The course runs over three days, alternating between theory and practical sessions.
Day 1 teaching
- Assess & Correct – Theory
- Active structures and passive structures
- Assessment – Theory
Day 2 teaching
- Assessment – Practical
- Corrective strategy – Theory
Day 3 teaching
- Corrective strategy – Practical
- Movement prep – Theory
- Case study
Approach and certificate
This course has a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the course.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18 years old to sit the exams.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 270 (18 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, following a reform of the 'KMO portefeuille' system, courses aimed at developing technical knowledge and skills to work in the sports and fitness sector (fitness instructor, Personal Trainer...) are no longer eligible for subsidies. We regret this decision, which was made independently of our will. If it turns out, after verification, that certain courses meet the criteria, we will inform you.
Lessons take place between 10.00 and 16.00.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Due to the logistical organization, we kindly request you to ideally register for a course at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.