Strength & cardio: a winning combination which is enjoying huge success in the fitness industry. Fun and effective, Modified Strongman training is particularly popular among clients for individual or group training. This method will also boost your business.
By combining cardio and strength training, Modified Strongman training produces excellent results both in terms of body composition and fitness.
Thanks to the fun nature of Modified Strongman, using unconventional equipment and different combinations of exercises, you’ll master a method guaranteed to delight scores of clients.
Offer a good variety of training programs to suit various goals.
- Master several combinations of exercises tailored to satisfy different objectives.
- Optimise periodisation.
- Incorporate the method based on concrete examples of programs designed to satisfy different objectives (weight loss, improved physical condition, etc.).
1 day of lessons, with a practical focus.
- Introduction: why Modified Strongman?
- Advantages and disadvantages of this type of training
- The different categories of movement: loaded carries, drags, presses
- Putting it into practice: loaded carries, drags, presses
- The different categories of movement: pulls, flips
- Putting it into practice: pulls, flips
- Program design: case studies
Approach and certificate
Our workshops have a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master, in one day, new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the workshop.
You must be at least 18.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 90 (6 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, following a reform of the 'KMO portefeuille' system, courses aimed at developing technical knowledge and skills to work in the sports and fitness sector (fitness instructor, Personal Trainer...) are no longer eligible for subsidies. We regret this decision, which was made independently of our will. If it turns out, after verification, that certain courses meet the criteria, we will inform you.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.