A Kettlebell is a powerful muscle strengthening and physical fitness tool for working on core muscle-building, explosiveness, muscle power and endurance. This subtle yet sophisticated weight-training method allows a wide variety of movements.
How effective are they? Extremely effective: Kettlebells (also known as Gyria) have been used for decades to train the Russian special forces.
Learn how to master the technical nuances of around 20 movements using one or two Kettlebells. Each exercise is accompanied by suggested regressions and progressions according to your client or athlete’s abilities.
We teach this method according to the OPT model™ (Optimum Performance Training) developed by NASM.
Incorporate Kettlebells into your training programs and vary your offer.
- Select and suggest exercises according to the session goals: stabilisation, strength, power.
- Coach and correct your client by working with Kettlebells.
- Take full advantage of the Kettlebells by taking into consideration clients’ postural and joint safety.
1 day of lessons, with a practical focus.
- The benefit of working with Kettlebells (from a practical and functional perspective)
- Designing a program: choosing weights
- Designing a program: movement classification (swing, pull, push, isodynamic, push-pull)
- Designing a program: progressions
- Link to the NASM™ OPT model (stabilization, strength, power)
- Basic rules to observe when working with Kettlebells
- Detailed analysis of different movements
Approach and certificate
Our workshops have a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master, in one day, new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the workshop.
You must be at least 18 years old.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 90 (6 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, following a reform of the 'KMO portefeuille' system, courses aimed at developing technical knowledge and skills to work in the sports and fitness sector (fitness instructor, Personal Trainer...) are no longer eligible for subsidies. We regret this decision, which was made independently of our will. If it turns out, after verification, that certain courses meet the criteria, we will inform you.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Due to the logistical organization, we kindly request you to ideally register for a course at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.