Program in Hypertrophy
Sculpting the body? Build strength and power? And combat the signs of ageing? The solution: muscular hypertrophy. Understanding the mechanisms of muscular hypertrophy and its purpose will allow you to design training programs that meet the personal goals of many clients and athletes.
Gaining muscle mass isn’t only about achieving a certain look: it’s also essential for building athletes’ strength and power. Strengthening and toning the muscles is also good for health and well-being. According to numerous studies, tailored muscle-building exercises help combat progressive muscle wasting and thus tackle the signs of ageing.
On completion of this course, you’ll understand the mechanism of muscular hypertrophy, the various factors that can influence it, and you’ll be qualified to design specific training programs.
Master the knowledge of hypertrophy and the design of specific training programs.
- Understand the different mechanisms of hypertrophy.
- Understand factors that can influence hypertrophy.
- Assess training variables and adapt them for hypertrophy training.
- Design hypertrophy-specific training programs.
- Select hypertrophy-specific exercises.
- Adapt diet to gain muscle mass.
The course runs over two days, alternating between theory and practical sessions.
Day 1 teaching
- The theory of hypertrophy. How do muscles develop?
- Hypertrophy training variables
- Practical session focusing on selecting exercises
- Factors that can influence hypertrophy
Day 2 teaching
- Periodisation and hypertrophy
- Hypertrophy program design
- Advanced training methods
- Training session
- Hypertrophy-specific nutrition and food supplements
Approach and certificate
This course has a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the course.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a certificate/qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18 to sit the exams.
After successfully completing the exam, you will be awarded the « Program in Hypertrophy » certificate.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 180 (12 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, following a reform of the 'KMO portefeuille' system, courses aimed at developing technical knowledge and skills to work in the sports and fitness sector (fitness instructor, Personal Trainer...) are no longer eligible for subsidies. We regret this decision, which was made independently of our will. If it turns out, after verification, that certain courses meet the criteria, we will inform you.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.