Program in Hypertrophy
Sculpting the body? Build strength and power? And combat the signs of ageing? The solution: muscular hypertrophy. Understanding the mechanisms of muscular hypertrophy and its purpose will allow you to design training programs that meet the personal goals of many clients and athletes.
Gaining muscle mass isn’t only about achieving a certain look: it’s also essential for building athletes’ strength and power. Strengthening and toning the muscles is also good for health and well-being. According to numerous studies, tailored muscle-building exercises help combat progressive muscle wasting and thus tackle the signs of ageing.
On completion of this course, you’ll understand the mechanism of muscular hypertrophy, the various factors that can influence it, and you’ll be qualified to design specific training programs.
Master the knowledge of hypertrophy and the design of specific training programs.
- Understand the different mechanisms of hypertrophy.
- Understand factors that can influence hypertrophy.
- Assess training variables and adapt them for hypertrophy training.
- Design hypertrophy-specific training programs.
- Select hypertrophy-specific exercises.
- Adapt diet to gain muscle mass.
The course runs over two days, alternating between theory and practical sessions.
Day 1 teaching
- The theory of hypertrophy. How do muscles develop?
- Hypertrophy training variables
- Practical session focusing on selecting exercises
- Factors that can influence hypertrophy
Day 2 teaching
- Periodisation and hypertrophy
- Hypertrophy program design
- Advanced training methods
- Training session
- Hypertrophy-specific nutrition and food supplements
Approach and certificate
This course has a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the course.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a certificate/qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18 to sit the exams.
After successfully completing the exam, you will be awarded the « Program in Hypertrophy » certificate.
Payment in 4 installments at no additional cost
You have the option to pay for the course in 4 monthly installments. The first payment of €151.00 is due at the time of ordering, and the remaining 3 installments of €148.00 each will be automatically debited by the payment service approximately 30 days apart.
An invoice with the total amount of the course will be issued, and you can choose the option 'I pay my order in 4 monthly installments’ after accepting our general terms and conditions. Once the order is placed, the estimated dates of debits will be available on your personal dashboard.
The Walloon Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 180 (12 vouchers) to pay for this course.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Due to the logistical organization, we kindly request you to ideally register for a course at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.