Pre & Post Natal
Supporting the mum-to-be during her pregnancy and after the birth: a beautiful program. Above all following a holistic approach which allows you to train her completely safely. Pre- and post-natal training which delivers excellent results in terms of health, fitness and quality of life.
BLACK FRIDAY : Use the promo code « BF10 » and get a 10% discount on your course. Offer valid until Wednesday, November 30.
Pre-natally, we cover the different stages of pregnancy and how training and nutrition can have a positive impact on a mum-to-be. We will also see how the body responds during pregnancy so that you can work safely.
Post-natally, we’ll study a structured program with tailored training to allow the mum to regain her physical fitness and, above all, avoid any negative consequences.
Learn a holistic method to offer effective and enjoyable pre- and post-natal training.
- Understand the stages of development of the foetus and the changes the woman's body is going through.
- Know which exercises to include in a training program during pregnancy and after the birth.
- Be able to design structured and effective training plans for pregnant women.
- Be able to offer a holistic pre-natal and post-natal approach.
2 days of lessons, alternating between theory and practical sessions.
Day 1 teaching
- How to prepare the body for pregnancy
- Physical changes during pregnancy
- The different stages of foetal development
- Possible complications during pregnancy
- Additional factors likely to have an impact
Day 2 teaching
- Training during pregnancy
- Designing a training program according to the trimester
- Nutritional recommendations during pregnancy
- Regaining your fitness gradually
- Post-natal training
- Important factors to consider after a caesarean section
- Case studies
Approach and certificate
This course has a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your attendance certificate at the end of the course.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a certificate/qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 180 (12 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.