NASMᵀᴹ Recertify For Life
Recertify: an opportunity to further improve the quality of your services by expanding your skills!
You have deliberately chosen quality by earning one of the most prestigious certificates in our industry.
As a NASM Personal Trainer, you are required to renew your certification every two years by obtaining 2.0 CEU (Continuing Education Units):
- 1.9 CEU equals 19 hours of NASM recognized continuing education;
- 0.1 CEU is your CPR/AED certification.
The recertification fee charged by NASM for the administration of the process is €125.00 excl. VAT every 2 years. By choosing Recertify For Life through PCA, you save this fee.
Time is running out, you are probably very busy with your coaching and maybe you forgot that your NASM cetificate is valid for 2 years.
If you don't extend it within a year of its expiration, you will have to retake your exam, which means a waste of time and money.
Good news! We have negotiated an exceptional offer with NASM for you.
Recertifying has never been easier:
- You confirm your recertification request by registering for NASMᵀᴹ Recertify For Life;
- You pay a one-time fee of €250.00 excl. VAT (€302.50 incl. VAT);
- Physical Coaching Academy offers you your recertification! Indeed, you will receive a voucher of €250.00 excl.VAT (€302.50 incl. VAT) to follow a complementary course of your choice of minimum €750.00 excl. VAT (except for online courses such as Precision Nutrition Level 1);
- You browse through our full programme and choose the course that suits you;
- You send the certificates of your continuing education courses to NASM at the latest 1 year after the expiration date of your certificate. As a reminder, you need 1.9 CEU (Continuing Education Units) every 2 years and a current CPR/AED certificate;
- You do not pay a late fee (€50.00 excl. VAT) if the validity date of your certificate has already expired.
You are NASM certified and your diploma has not expired for more than one year.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Once you have submitted your recertification application, we will assist you with the administrative procedures.