Want to be able to bring relief to 80% of the population? Mission… not impossible. This figure represents the percentage of people who suffer from back pain in modern society. Thanks to this focused training, you will be able to relieve and even prevent pain. And your clients will be extremely grateful.
A sedentary lifestyle, poor posture, stress, injuries, illnesses… back pain has many causes. A Personal Trainer must therefore be able to identify the source and the seriousness of the problem. They can then suggest an effective strategy, intended to re-teach better posture and movements.
This module addresses a comprehensive management strategy which relies on both an in-depth assessment and targeted exercises.
To identify the different types of back pain in order to relieve and prevent pain.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of common back complaints.
- Be able to identify the specific nature and possible causes of back pain.
- Master mobilisation techniques to relieve back problems (lumbopelvic, thoracic, scapulothoracic).
- Master stabilisation techniques to relieve back problems (lumbopelvic, thoracic, scapulothoracic).
- Be able to design and adapt strategies to relieve and prevent common causes of back pain.
1 day of lessons, with a practical focus.
- Functional anatomy of the spine and the main associated structures
- Specific techniques for assessing back problems
- Mobilisation techniques to relieve back problems (lumbopelvic, thoracic, scapulothoracic)
- Stabilisation techniques to relieve back problems (lumbopelvic, thoracic, scapulothoracic)
- Design training strategies to relieve and prevent common causes of back pain
Approach and certificate
Our workshops have a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master, in one day, new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the workshop.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a certificate/qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18.
Payment in 4 installments at no additional cost
You have the option to pay for the course in 4 monthly installments. The first payment of €64.00 is due at the time of ordering, and the remaining 3 installments of €62.00 each will be automatically debited by the payment service approximately 30 days apart.
An invoice with the total amount of the course will be issued, and you can choose the option 'I pay my order in 4 monthly installments’ after accepting our general terms and conditions. Once the order is placed, the estimated dates of debits will be available on your personal dashboard.
The Walloon Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 90 (6 vouchers) to pay for this course.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Due to the logistical organization, we kindly request you to ideally register for a course at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.