NASMᵀᴹ CPT Recertify (7th Edition)
As a NASM certified Personal Trainer, do you wish to refresh some important concepts, update your knowledge and recertify? Purchase the latest version of the NASM CPT course now and read whenever and wherever you want.
With the 7th edition of the NASM CPT, you have access to an interactive online platform. This platform contains videos, practical exercises and innovative training modules covering the latest developments in the industry. You decide when you study the course, take the exams and complete your recertification.
This course is based on the latest scientific studies and research in health and fitness, providing you with the latest techniques and methodologies that will allow you to help your clients achieve their goals safely and effectively.
Seize this opportunity to update your knowledge, at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want. Order the 7th edition of the NASM CPT course and get access to all the information you need to further improve the quality of your services.
- Staying up to date with the latest scientific developments in the sports and health sector.
- Update your knowledge and skills to provide superior services to clients.
- Strengthen your credibility and reputation by maintaining your status as a NASM certified coach.
- Take into account the latest trends and practices in the sector to differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Maximize revenues by offering highly specialized services.
- Question and challenge yourself as a health professional.
- Renew your commitment to the profession and continue to contribute positively to the health and well-being of your clients.
Section 1 : Professional Development and Responsibility
- The Modern State of Health and Fitness
- The Personal Training Profession
Section 2 : Client Relations and Behavioral Coaching
- Psychology of Exercise
- Stretching techniques: understanding and implementing flexibility training
- Behavioral Coaching
Section 3 : Basic and Applied Sciences and Nutritional Concepts
- The Nervous, Skeletal, and Muscular Systems
- The Cardiorespiratory, Endocrine, and Digestive Systems
- Human Movement Science
- Exercise Metabolism and Bioenergetics
Section 4 : Assessment
- Health, Wellness, and Fitness Assessments
- Posture, Movement and Performance Assessments
Section 5 : Exercise Technique and Training Instruction
- Integrated Training and the OPT™ Model
- Flexibility Training Concepts
- Cardiorespiratory Training Concepts
- Core Training Concepts
- Balance Training Concepts
- Plyometric (Reactive) Training Concepts
- Speed, Agility, and Quickness Training Concepts
- Resistance Training Concepts
Section 6 : Program Design
- The Optimum Performance Training® Model
- Introduction to Exercise Modalities
- Chronic Health Conditions and Special Populations
The following materials are available to participants:
- Lesson slides are also available as PDFs on our website and can be downloaded by participants.
- Access to online resources offered by NASM at NASM.org : videos, webinars, practice quiz, etc.
The course is concluded with one theoretical exam.
The "NASM™ international exam" (120 minutes) 100 multiple-choice questions, in English, administered online by Physical Coaching Academy. To pass, students must score at least 70%.
Should you fail the exam
The "NASM™ international exam" can be taken twice at no extra cost. Each subsequent resit will be invoiced at €250 (excl. VAT).
After passing the multiple-choice exam, you’ll obtain your "NASM™ international certificate". Your Personal Trainer NASM™ certification must be renewed every two years. Each coach is invited to invest in their continuous education by obtaining a minimum of 2.0 CEU (continuing education units). You now have the option to request your NASMᵀᴹ Recertify For Life certification which enables you to switch from making a payment every two years, to paying in a single instalment.
To purchase this course, you must be a certified Personal Trainer through the Physical Coaching Academy.
Payment in 4 installments at no additional cost
You have the option to pay for the course in 4 monthly installments. The first payment of €151.00 is due at the time of ordering, and the remaining 3 installments of €148.00 each will be automatically debited by the payment service approximately 30 days apart.
An invoice with the total amount of the course will be issued, and you can choose the option 'I pay my order in 4 monthly installments’ after accepting our general terms and conditions. Once the order is placed, the estimated dates of debits will be available on your personal dashboard.
You are free to follow the online training at your own convenience.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Please send us your www.nasm.org login details by e-mail to email@example.com.
Once your enrolment is validated, you will have access to the course on the www.nasm.org platform within 48 hours and you can start the course whenever you want.