Are you willing to dedicate one day of your life to save lives? With CPR/AED course you’ll quickly acquire the knowledge and reflexes needed, in particular to treat a heart attack. That’s a bonus for you as a health & fitness professional, and it’s certainly a bonus for your clients.
BLACK FRIDAY : Use the promo code « BF10 » and get a 10% discount on your course. Offer valid until Wednesday, November 30.
The first person in the chain of survival plays a crucial role. According to the latest research, if the first on the scene is able to use a defibrillator quickly, a heart attack victim’s chances of survival increases by 20%. If not, we’re talking 3%.
During CPR/AED course, you’ll be taught life-saving actions by learning cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques and how to use an external defibrillator.
Be able to respond rapidly, calmly and effectively in an emergency.
- Identify any dangers and assess safety at the site of an accident.
- Trigger the chain of survival.
- Administer appropriate first aid to the victim.
- Assess the state of consciousness of the victim.
- Place an unconscious person in the recovery position.
- Clear the victim’s airways.
- Perform chest compressions and carry out artificial ventilation.
- Use an external defibrillator.
- Administer appropriate care in the event of suffocation.
CPR/AED training lasts one full day alternating between theory and practical sessions.
Lessons and exam
- One full day’s teaching, including exam
- Alternating between theory and practical sessions
- The chain of survival
- Assessing safety at the site of an accident
- Recognising the warning signs of a heart attack
- How to help an unconscious but breathing person
- Performing CPR on a person in respiratory arrest
- Using an external defibrillator
- Helping a person suffering from obstructed airways
Teaching culminates on the same day in a theory exam in the form of a multiple-choice test (15 questions). To pass, you must score at least 80%.
You must be at least 18 years old.
There are no prerequisites to enrol for this course.
On passing your exam, you’ll receive a DAN BLSD (Basic Life Support & Defibrillation) first-aider qualification.
This certification is valid for two years. If you wish to renew it, you will need to complete a one-day refresher course, with no exam.
CPR/AED certification (or equivalent) is mandatory in order to pass the NASMᵀᴹ certification exams.
You can also enrol for our CPR/AED and First Aid package.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 90 (6 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.