« Kmo-portefeuille » is a financial support for entrepreneurs in Flanders who want to invest in their education. These subsidies are only available at accredited training centers.
All PCA courses are recognized except for the 100% online and pre-recorded courses.
PCA is approved by the Flemish Region, approval number DV.0218258.
Who can benefit from a « Kmo-portefeuille » intervention ?
- « Kmo-portefeuille » subsidies are intended for the liberal professions, SMEs and the self-employed (complementary).
- Your company is located in the Flemish region.
- You are operating under a legal form that is eligible for intervention.
- Your company has a core business that is eligible for a subsidy. Find on the website « Kmo-portefeuille » the necessary conditions to benefit from these subsidies.
How much is the « Kmo-portefeuille » intervention ?
Companies that meet the criteria can obtain a « Kmo-portefeuille » subsidy of 30% of the price of the course excluding VAT (up to € 7.500,- per year).
VAT is not subsidized and must be paid directly to PCA.
How to benefit from the « Kmo-portefeuille » subsidies ?
- The grant application is completely digital. If you are applying for a grant for the first time, you must first register your company.
Each grant application is completed online after you register for the course of your choice.
- You pay your own contribution (70% of the course amount excluding VAT) into the Sodexo « Kmo-portefeuille » account.
- The Flemish Region pays the amount of the subsidies to the same account.
- You validate the payment of the course via your « Kmo-portefeuille » account.
Find more information on the VLAIO website or by dialing 1700.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.