SAQ and Plyometric
Power and speed are at the heart of the plyometric and SAQ (Speed, Agility, Quickness) training techniques. The benefits of these techniques in high-level sport are well known.
Their effectiveness was first recognised in the 60s, when they were mainly used in track and field in Germany. Subsequently, one of a number of experts, Dallas Cowboys trainer Tom Landry, was one of the first big names in the sporting industry to use this method with stunning results.
Now it's your turn to discover the many facets of SAQ and plyometric training. You'll also learn how to incorporate these methods into your training, to adjust the technique and develop other basic abilities such as balance and coordination.
Master SAQ and plyometric training, and adapt it to suit your clients.
- Discover and understand the many facets of training.
- Determine an appropriate level of training for clients and athletes.
- Use the various facets of plyometric training in a relevant manner.
- Design training programs and progressions for different target groups.
1 day of lessons, with a practical focus.
- Overview of the underlying scientific principles of SAQ and plyometric training
- SAQ and plyometric training for better co-ordination and to prevent injury
- Incorporate SAQ into perfecting the technique
- High-impact plyometric techniques
- Designing an SAQ program instead of an interval training program
- Considerations when designing SAQ and plyometric training
Approach and certificate
Our workshops have a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master, in one day, new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the workshop.
You must be at least 18.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 90 (6 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, following a reform of the 'KMO portefeuille' system, courses aimed at developing technical knowledge and skills to work in the sports and fitness sector (fitness instructor, Personal Trainer...) are no longer eligible for subsidies. We regret this decision, which was made independently of our will. If it turns out, after verification, that certain courses meet the criteria, we will inform you.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.