Program Design Level 1
Create tailor-made programs, completely adapted to each client or athlete: it’s a logical ambition for any Personal Trainer who wants to guarantee their client the very best results.
BLACK FRIDAY : Use the promo code « BF10 » and get a 10% discount on your course. Offer valid until Wednesday, November 30.
The Program Design course covers every component of designing a training program, as well as the external factors that may influence results.
It’s precisely this combination that will enable you to design tailor-made programs for your clients and athletes, helping them to achieve maximum results.
Master all aspects of a training program: components, variables, protocols and periodisation.
- Adapt the many variables of a training program (sets, reps, loads, tempo and rest) according to the set objectives.
- Be aware of the most effective training protocols to modify your clients’ body composition.
- Periodise training for the strongest and most advanced clients/athletes.
- Deliver high-quality coaching and top results.
Lessons and exams
- The course spans 3 weeks
- 4 days of lessons, alternating between theory and practical sessions
- 1 day of exams
Teaching days are organised so that every participant has sufficient time to absorb the theory and put it into practice.
Day 1 teaching
- The science of sets, reps, loads, tempo and rest – Theory
- Program Design, external factors – Theory
- Program Design – Theory
Day 2 teaching
- Structural stability – Theory
- Structural stability for lower land upper limbs – Practical
Day 3 teaching
- Body composition Program Design – Theory
- Periodisation according to athletic performance (off-season, pre-season, in-season) – Theory
Day 4 teaching
- Body composition Program Design – Practical
- Periodisation according to athletic performance (off-season, pre-season, in-season) – Practical
- Case study
Teaching culminates in two theory exams.
Theory exam: 30 multiple-choice questions (60 minutes). To pass, students must score at least 70%.
You will be given the data and test results for an imaginary client. Based on this information, you will design a tailor-made periodised training program in line with the requirements taught. To pass, students must score at least 70%.
In order to gain the qualification, you must pass the theory exam and the case study.
A student who fails the theory exam may resit the exam for a second (and final) time at no extra cost.
In any event, you have a period of 6 months from the final day of the course in which to sit your exams, after which point you will be deemed to have failed.
After successfully completing the exams, you will be awarded the « Program Design Level 1 » certificate.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18 years old to sit the exams.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 360 (24 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.