Program Design Level 1
Create tailor-made programs, completely adapted to each client or athlete: it’s a logical ambition for any Personal Trainer who wants to guarantee their client the very best results.
The Program Design course covers every component of designing a training program, as well as the external factors that may influence results.
It’s precisely this combination that will enable you to design tailor-made programs for your clients and athletes, helping them to achieve maximum results.
Master all aspects of a training program: components, variables, protocols and periodisation.
- Adapt the many variables of a training program (sets, reps, loads, tempo and rest) according to the set objectives.
- Be aware of the most effective training protocols to modify your clients’ body composition.
- Periodise training for the strongest and most advanced clients/athletes.
- Deliver high-quality coaching and top results.
The course runs over four days, alternating between theory and practical sessions.
Day 1 teaching
- The science of sets, reps, loads, tempo and rest – Theory
- Program Design, external factors – Theory
- Program Design – Theory
Day 2 teaching
- Structural stability – Theory
- Structural stability for lower land upper limbs – Practical
Day 3 teaching
- Body composition Program Design – Theory
- Periodisation according to athletic performance (off-season, pre-season, in-season) – Theory
Day 4 teaching
- Body composition Program Design – Practical
- Periodisation according to athletic performance (off-season, pre-season, in-season) – Practical
- Case study
Approach and certificate
This course has a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the course.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18 years old to sit the exams.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 360 (24 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, following a reform of the 'KMO portefeuille' system, courses aimed at developing technical knowledge and skills to work in the sports and fitness sector (fitness instructor, Personal Trainer...) are no longer eligible for subsidies. We regret this decision, which was made independently of our will. If it turns out, after verification, that certain courses meet the criteria, we will inform you.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.