Program Design Level 1
Create tailor-made programs, completely adapted to each client or athlete: it’s a logical ambition for any Personal Trainer who wants to guarantee their client the very best results.
The Program Design course covers every component of designing a training program, as well as the external factors that may influence results.
It’s precisely this combination that will enable you to design tailor-made programs for your clients and athletes, helping them to achieve maximum results.
Master all aspects of a training program: components, variables, protocols and periodisation.
- Adapt the many variables of a training program (sets, reps, loads, tempo and rest) according to the set objectives.
- Be aware of the most effective training protocols to modify your clients’ body composition.
- Periodise training for the strongest and most advanced clients/athletes.
- Deliver high-quality coaching and top results.
The course runs over four days, alternating between theory and practical sessions.
Day 1 teaching
- The science of sets, reps, loads, tempo and rest – Theory
- Program Design, external factors – Theory
- Program Design – Theory
Day 2 teaching
- Structural stability – Theory
- Structural stability for lower land upper limbs – Practical
Day 3 teaching
- Body composition Program Design – Theory
- Periodisation according to athletic performance (off-season, pre-season, in-season) – Theory
Day 4 teaching
- Body composition Program Design – Practical
- Periodisation according to athletic performance (off-season, pre-season, in-season) – Practical
- Case study
Approach and certificate
This course has a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the course.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18 years old to sit the exams.
Payment in 4 installments at no additional cost
You have the option to pay for the course in 4 monthly installments. The first payment of €301.00 is due at the time of ordering, and the remaining 3 installments of €298.00 each will be automatically debited by the payment service approximately 30 days apart.
An invoice with the total amount of the course will be issued, and you can choose the option 'I pay my order in 4 monthly installments’ after accepting our general terms and conditions. Once the order is placed, the estimated dates of debits will be available on your personal dashboard.
The Walloon grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 360 (24 vouchers) to pay for this course.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Due to the logistical organization, we kindly request you to ideally register for a course at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.