Resuming normal life and regaining your physical strength after an injury or an operation requires more than just a ‘conventional’ rehabilitation. Ortheses and technical aids are not enough… This is particularly true for sport pros, but applies equally to any active person. Help your clients to regain their physical strength, power and confidence.
BLACK FRIDAY : Use the promo code « BF10 » and get a 10% discount on your course. Offer valid until Wednesday, November 30.
Our Post Rehabilitation Strength Training course teaches you a complete and targeted strategic approach: training to develop strength, mobility and neural control, while limiting any limitations.
You’ll be taught how to design such training programs and to incorporate them into your day-to-day activity. Maximum effectiveness while taking every precaution.
Design and apply post-rehabilitation training programs for optimal recuperation.
- Understand the processes of physiological and motor control which affects post-rehabilitation training.
- Adapt training programs based on the results of a series of tests in order to guarantee their effectiveness.
- Design and adapt strength training programs to facilitate recovery of ROM (Range of Motion), strength (maximum) and power.
- Master corrective strategies to accommodate specific joint problems, injuries or conditions.
The course runs over two days, alternating between theory and practical sessions.
Day 1 teaching
- Principles of post-rehabilitation strength training
- Rehabilitation stages
- The importance of assessments when designing and adapting programs
- The importance of strength training to recover ROM (Range of Motion)
Day 2 teaching
- Strength strategies
- Power recovery strategies
- Potential challenges with post-rehabilitation strength training
Approach and certificate
This course has a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your attendance certificate at the end of the course.
- To enrol on the course, you must hold a qualification attesting to basic knowledge of anatomy and training methods. Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You must be at least 18.
The Walloon and Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Walloon Region.
- € 15 VAT included for each hour of education. You can use chèques-formation up to € 180 (12 vouchers) to pay for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.