Why incorporate work on the fascia into your training sessions? Because, quite simply, it's the largest tissue in the human body: it contains muscles, bones, organs, nerves and blood vessels. A healthy, flexible fascia makes for better mobility. Working on the fascia, and in particular myofascial tissue, is therefore essential for athletic performance, but also for the quality of life of clients suffering from aches and pains. No wonder it's gained so many fans…
This course combines scientific and practical knowledge. It covers the fascial structures and the vital role they play in muscle function. Drawing on the latest research, you'll understand the impact of the myofascial function, as well as the effects of myofascial damage.
You'll learn how to assess the functioning of the fascial structures and the most important myofascial chains. You'll be able to apply capable eight techniques to improve the functioning and accelerate the recovery of myofascial tissue.
You'll learn how to incorporate these techniques, among others, using various Blackroll tools, in your training programs.
Fascia work helps achieve better functional control and build strength and power, while reducing the risk of injury. It's becoming increasingly popular among sports pros and athletes, but also a wider audience, who want to be able to prevent or ease aches and pains.
Understand a part of the human body which is essential to good mobility.
- Understand the anatomical structure and the functional importance of myofascial tissues to function and recovery.
- Be able to incorporate myofascial treatment techniques into programs based on a series of tests in order to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Be able to assess and treat the most important myofascial lines in order to achieve optimum ROM (Range Of Motion), strength and performance potential.
1 day of lessons, alternating between theory and practical sessions.
- Latest scientific research on the fascia
- Structure and functional importance of the fascia
- 8 treatment techniques
- Using special tools on different myofascial tissues
- Assessing and treating myofascial lines
Approach and certificate
Our workshops have a practical focus.
The aim is for you to master, in one day, new training tools and methodologies. We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your certificate at the end of the workshop.
You must be at least 18 years old.
The Flemish Region grants financial aid for this course.
- Intended for self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Subsidy of 30% on the price of the course VAT excluded.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, following a reform of the 'KMO portefeuille' system, courses aimed at developing technical knowledge and skills to work in the sports and fitness sector (fitness instructor, Personal Trainer...) are no longer eligible for subsidies. We regret this decision, which was made independently of our will. If it turns out, after verification, that certain courses meet the criteria, we will inform you.
Lessons take place between 9.30 and 15.30.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Due to the logistical organization, we kindly request you to ideally register for a course at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.