Once you have earned your Personal Trainer certification, you are technically ready to start working with clients and helping them achieve their goals.
However, as a novice in the industry you are often not 100% comfortable with where and how you will find your (next) clients. This can cause a lot of stress and (financial) pressure.
The Business Booster course teaches you how to develop and take control of your business.
BLACK FRIDAY : Use the promo code « BF10 » and get a 10% discount on your course. Offer valid until Wednesday, November 30.
Over the years, we have noticed that coaches and Personal Trainers use to make a number of mistakes that prevent them from successfully growing their business or attracting new clients:
- They adopt a passive attitude in terms of marketing and wait for customers to come knocking on the door themselves to benefit from their services;
- They only implement marketing actions when the need for new customers is urgent. Therefore, they constantly have to work hard to find new customers;
- They only invest in education to deepen their technical knowledge as trainers and do not spend enough time developing themselves as entrepreneurs;
- They rarely have a marketing strategy in place that allows for a steady influx of prospects and new clients. As a result, financial security is low.
Through this course, we want to address and treat these shortcomings. We want to help you make your passion your business, without compromising your health and quality of life.
There are 4 goals we help you to reach with this course:
- A strong product that you can sell with confidence at a worthy price;
- A strong sales process to convert leads, followers and friends into customers;
- A proven marketing strategy to generate leads through all the year;
- The only course you need to become a full-time (+5K/month) Personal Trainer.
- Course spread over 12 weeks (3 months)
- 3 class days on location
- Online course material that you can process at your own pace between the 3 class days
Teaching days are organized so that every participant has sufficient time to absorb the theory and put it into practice.
Day 1 teaching
- Getting to know each other
- Objectives of the course
- Module 1 - An irresistible product
- Define target group
- Core Product Design
- Your irresistible offer
- Coach’s Toolkit
- Coaching & Communication
Day 2 teaching
- Module 2 - An enjoyable sales process
- Business essentials
- Business plan
- Freedom number
- Performance trackers
- Your roadmap
- Your ideal week
- Your annual plan
- Sales mastery
- Business essentials
Day 3 teaching
- Module 3 - A proven marketing strategy
- Personal branding
- The 3 phases of marketing
- Phase 1 - The case study launch
- Phase 2 - Organic marketing
- Phase 3 - Lead generation
- Access to the online training platform: training videos to supplement the offline training sessions.
- A shared Google Drive folder with worksheets where you can immediately incorporate and use the knowledge gained in function of your company.
We ask that you actively participate so that we can issue your attendance certificate at the end of the course.
To enrol on the course, you must hold a Personal Trainer certificate (NASM CPT or equivalent). Should you have any questions regarding the prerequisites, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Flemish Region offers financial support for this program.
- Intended for the self-employed/SMEs in the Flemish Region.
- Voucher for 30% off the cost of the program, excl. of VAT.
Lessons take place between 9.00 and 17:00.
Once you have specified your preferred language, simply choose the schedule that suits you and follow the steps below to confirm your registration. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.