Designed by a US Navy command who, during a mission, was looking for a way to train efficiently without having a fitness facility available, the Suspension Trainer was launched in 2005 and soon became very popular with physical - and personal trainers.
This way of training works with the weight of the body, it is suitable for both beginners and high-level athletes.
With suspension training, a Physical or Personal Trainer can develop the physical and motor skills of the customer. Think of strength, endurance, balance, core, joint stabilization, coordination, mobility or even explosiveness during the training of more advanced movements.
During this workshop you will learn about thirty movements with the Suspension Trainer, with for each exercise proposals for regression and progression, depending on the level of your client / athlete. The method used for the layout of the exercises is based on the OPT ™ model (Optimum Performance Training) developed by the NASM.
During this workshop you will learn how Suspension Training can be efficiently integrated into your training programs to meet the specific needs of your customers.
After the workshop you should be able to:
- integrate the use of Suspension Training as efficiently as possible in your training session;
- determine which exercise to apply and how to implement this to help attain the objective of the sessions: stabilization, strength and power;
- to properly coach and correct your clients by using Suspension Training;
- apply all movements that are possible with Suspension Training considering the posture and safety of your customers.
The workshop lasts one full day, alternating theory and practice.
- What is Suspension Training?
- Suspension Training from a practical point of view
- Suspension Training from a functional point of view
- Link with the NASM OPT model (stabilization, power, power)
- Use of the tool (intensity, safety, positioning)
- Detailed analysis of the different movements
Φ CONDITION FOR PARTICIPATION
You must be at least 18 years old.
The costs of this workshop are € 250, - (including all study materials).
The payment must be received before the start of the training.
The workshop lasts from 9:30 to 15:30. In the weekend the workshop lasts from 10:00 to 16:00.
View our calendar, make your choice and complete the registration form.
After processing your registration, in the final weeks before the start of the program as well as on the first training day, you will receive more detailed information regarding the run of the training program.
8 remaining places