This module is 'the missing link' for fitness professionals who want to distinguish themselves by realizing the goals of their clients by drawing up a balanced periodization. You will be introduced to the different components of an efficient training program in combination with external factors. Together they lead to the ideal schedule for your customer and / or athlete.
You will learn how to use the different variables of a training schedule to achieve your long-term goals.
You will also discover the most efficient training protocols to change the body composition of your customers.
For athletes you will learn how to period their training to make them more powerful and explosive for their sport.
In short, an absolute added value for every trainer and / or coach that is serious about training and wants to get results with their customers.
The total duration of training is divided over 4 weeks and consists of 4 lessons in which theory and practice alternate. The schedule of training days is such that every student has sufficient time to study the offered subject matter and to test it in practice.
Φ LESSON 1
- Science of sets, reps, loads, tempo, rest - Theory
- External factors program design - Theory
- Program Design - Theory
Φ LESSON 2
- Structural balance - Theory
- Structural balance for the lower and upper limbs - Practice
Φ LESSON 3
- Body composition program design - Theory
- Periodization in function of the sport performances (off-season, pre-season, in-season) - Theory
Φ LESSON 4
- Body composition program design - Practice
- Periodization in function of the sport performances (off-season, pre-season, in-season) - Practice
- Case study
The training is concluded by two exams.
- Theoretical exam: 50 multiple choice questions (90 minutes).
- Case study (90 minutes). You will receive data and test results from a fictitious person. With these data you must prepare an individual and period training program in 2 phases.
In case you do not pass, each exam can be taken a second (and last time) without additional costs. In any case, you have a maximum period of 6 months from the last day of the training program to take your exams, otherwise you will be deemed not to have fulfilled these tests.
Φ CONDITION FOR PARTICIPATION
To be able to participate in this training, you must be in possession of a relevant diploma showing that you have mastered the basic knowledge of Anatomy and Training.
If you have any doubts about the required prior knowledge, please feel free to contact us.
You must be at least 18 years old to take part in the exams.
The costs of this training are € 995, - (including all study materials and exams). You can also pay the course in 2 installments of € 522.50 (the course then costs € 1.045, -).
The total amount due for the registration must be paid no later than 7 calendar days before the start of the course.
Classes take place between 10:00 and 16:00.
View our calendar, make your choice and complete the registration form.
After processing your registration, in the final weeks before the start of the program as well as on the first training day, you will receive more detailed information regarding the run of the training program.
2 remaining places
1 remaining place
12 remaining places
10 remaining places
9 remaining places
9 remaining places