The NASM CES specialization offers professionals the opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge and skills to support clients with musculoskeletal disorders, muscle imbalance and / or functional rehabilitation problems.
The "Corrective Exercise" approach is very personal, which makes it possible to offer better fitness opportunities to clients with a good physical condition or even athletes.
At the end of the course:
- You will have acquired a thorough knowledge of the functional anatomy;
- Will you master the Corrective Exercise Continuum (CEx): Inhibit-Extend-Activate-Integrate;
- Will you be able to accurately identify dysfunction;
- Will you develop and structure corrective programs for your customers;
- You will be able to improve the quality of customer movement with compensation behavior.
We strongly recommend the certified NASM ™ CES Personal Trainers to continue to form by following the Assess & Correct course and other specific workshops.
The duration of the program is four weeks and includes three teaching days in which theory and practice alternate. The lessons are planned in such a way that each participant has sufficient time to integrate the theory and practice it.
Φ LESSON 1
- Presentation of the CES model, scientific analysis of exercise
- Advanced evaluation methods
Φ LESSON 2
- Flexibility training
- Activation techniques
- Integration techniques
- Correction of dysfunctions of the lumbar pelvic-hip complex
- Correction of dysfunctions of the ankle / foot
- Correction of dysfunctions of knee
Φ LESSON 3
- Correction of dysfunction of the shoulder, elbow and wrist
- Programming with the Corrective Exercise Continuum (CEx)
Φ THEORY EXAM
- Knowledge test and case
Φ STUDY MATERIALS
The following teaching materials are available for the participants after payment of the full registration fee:
- A folder, with a copy of the presented slides during the training and other documents used during the training days, as support for taking notes.
- The slides and other documents are also available via our website in PDF version and can be downloaded by the participants.
- The textbook: NASM ™ Essentials of Corrective Exercise Training - First edition revised (in English).
- Access to the online resources offered by NASM ™ on the NASM.org site: videos, webinars, exercises to prepare for the written exam in the form of a quiz, etc.
- The "NASM ™ CES exam" (90 minutes): 100 online multiple choice questions in English managed by the Physical Coaching Academy.
- Case study (90 minutes). You receive the data and test results from a fictitious customer. Based on this information, you answer six open questions and you must prepare a personalized corrective training program that meets the guidelines of the OPT / CES model.
In case you do not pass:
* The "NASM ™ CES exam" can be retaken twice and at no extra cost. In case of an extra resit, an amount of € 250,- will be charged.
* The case study can be retaken a second (and last time) without additional costs.
In any case, you have a maximum period of 6 months from the last day of the program to take your exams. After this you cannot retake the exam.
- After passing the multiple choice exam, you will receive the "NASM ™ Corrective Exercise Specialist certificate".
- After passing your case study, you will receive the Physical Coaching Academy diploma.
Φ CONDITION FOR PARTICIPATION
To participate in this training program, you must be a NASM ™ CPT graduate.
If you have any doubts about the required prior knowledge, please feel free to contact us.
You must be at least 18 years old to take part in the exams.
The costs of this training program are € 1.295, - (including VAT, all study materials and exams).
You can also pay the course in 2 installments of € 679, - (the course costs € 1.358, - incl. VAT).
The total amount due for the registration must be received 7 calendar days before the start of the program.
Classes take place between 9:30 and 15:30. In the weekend, classes generally take place between 10:00 and 16:00 (depending on the opening hours of the fitness centers).
View our schedule, make your choice and complete the registration form.
We process your request after which you receive the payment conditions.
You will receive more detailed information about the training program in the final weeks before the start of the program as well as on the first training day.
6 remaining places
9 remaining places
7 remaining places