This training tool is a large rubber hollow tube with a variable weight that was invented by a Canadian sports coach, Michol Dalcourt. Inspired by the movements of local loggers, he developed an innovative training method to train the entire body. This training method is based on 4 elements: "integration, timing, three-dimensional and gravity-infused".
The tube in question is about one meter long and is equipped with handles for different positions. This is an extremely interesting tool that allows you to perform an almost unlimited number of functional exercises that are both effective and fun at the same time.
Three-dimensional training is very effective for both movements in daily life and in a variety of sports. Do you believe in functional training with your customers? Then learn how Loaded Movement Training can make the difference.
During this workshop you will learn about 30 movements using the tool, with for each exercise proposals for regression and progression, depending on the level of your client / athlete. The method used for the layout of the exercises is based on the OPT ™ model (Optimum Performance Training) developed by the NASM.
During this workshop you will learn how to integrate the Loaded Movement Training into your training programs and at the same time offer variation in the training programs you provide your clients with.
After the workshop you should be able to:
- integrate the use of the Loaded Movement Training in your training sessions as efficiently as possible;
- determine which exercise to apply and how to implement this in support of the objective of the sessions: stabilization, strength and power;
- to properly coach and correct your customers with Loaded Movement Training;
- apply all movements that are possible with Loaded Movement Training considering the posture and safety of your clients.
The workshop lasts one full day, alternating theory and practice.
- What is this method?
- Importance of Loaded Movement Training
- Key elements of the Loaded Movement Training concept
- Use of the tool
- Which variables should be considered when drawing up a program
- Link with the NASM OPT model (stabilization, power, power)
- Detailed analysis of the different movements
Φ CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION
You must be at least 18 years old.
The costs of this workshop are € 250, - (including all study materials).
The payment must be received before the start of the training.
The workshop lasts from 9:30 to 15:30. In the weekend, the workshop lasts from 10:00 to 16:00.
View our calendar, make your choice and complete the registration form.
After processing your registration, in the final weeks before the start of the program as well as on the first training day, you will receive more detailed information regarding the run of the training program.
12 remaining places
12 remaining places