Physical Coaching Academy finds it particular important to respect your private life.
However, in order to allow you to access our services, we need certain data.
This general confidentiality statement enables you to understand how we process your information and for which purposes we use it.
Current statement relates to the processing of personal data by the data controller that we embody, i.e.. the BV/SRL PHYSICAL COACHING ACADEMY, headquartered at 1180 Brussel, Zonnebloemlaan 26, registered at K.B.O. under n° BE 0553.923.943, hereinafter : « PCA ».
This statement contains your rights and obligations towards PCA and could be modified or updated.
1.1 Personal data that you provide us with
- Category 1 : no storage: Your IP address
- Category 2 : when registering to our website for creating an account: Your password, surname and first name, gender, e-mail address, date of birth and telephone number
- Category 3 : your postal address for all communication related to your registration, your payment and billing information when you register for one of our courses
- Category 4 : when you subscribe to our Newsletter: your name and first name, e-mail address and telephone number
- Category 5 : photos on which you are depicted and of which you explicitly authorize us to publish to the website and Facebook or Instagram page in order to promote our activities
1.2 Time at which the personal data are collected
PCA may collect your personal data in connection with your registration and when using our website.
PCA will only handle your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to execute the agreement that you subscribed to with PCA in connection with your registration or by actively using one of PCA’s services or one of PCA’s functionalities;
- In order to manage your account on the PCA website, on the legal basis for the implementation of the agreement you have subscribed to and, if you have given permission for this, the sending of direct marketing, also based on your explicit and prior consent;
- In order to guarantee PCA’s services for services ordered, payment and invoicing of these services, legally based on the requested services;
- In order to send you content of direct marketing, information letters, promotions and promotions relating to PCA’s activities or the activities of its partners, legally based on your express and prior permission;
- In order to send you commercial or advertising communications, based on your prior consent, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, Whatsapp, social media or any other electronic or physical means of communication that allows the execution of communication by PCA regarding the proposed services or events that it organizes;
- In order to answer your questions about the nature and quality of the services offered by PCA, as well as, if desired, for sending personalized announcements.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data by PCA is, in accordance with what is stated in article 2, the explicit consent given for processing, the representation of a requested service, or for legitimate purposes that can be invoked by PCA. such as the existence of an agreement concluded with PCA.
Personal data will also be used by PCA for direct marketing purposes if it has been accepted by you by endorsing the current general confidentiality statement.
If you were included in the list of recipients of marketing communications in electronic form of PCA, then PCA will be entitled to use your data for sending direct marketing concerning PCA activities and the services it offers.
You can, however, withdraw your consent at any time, without giving any reason for this, by clicking the unsubscribe link that is provided at the bottom of each promotional e-mail.
You can also reach PCA at the following e-mail address «firstname.lastname@example.org».
PCA will never transfer your personal data to its partners or to third parties without your consent.
Your personal data will be retained by PCA as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the finality of data retention in function of the contractual relationship that exists or has existed between the parties.
As soon as this interest disappears, your personal data will be removed by means of appropriate security measures that guarantee their anonymous nature or their complete destruction.
PCA guarantees that the principles of the present general confidentiality statement will be complied with by its employees and partners who may have access to your personal data.
8.1 Right of access and improvement
You have the right to take note of your personal data at any time and to check how PCA uses said data.
In addition, you always have the right to request PCA to adjust, supplement or delete your personal data.
You are also free to ask PCA to limit the handling of these data.
However, in case of deletion or limitation of your personal data, you accept that certain services can no longer be offered by PCA.
8.2 Right to object
In addition, you always have the right to oppose the handling of your personal data on the basis of serious and legitimate reasons.
With regard to the use of your personal data for direct marketing and profiling, you can oppose this without giving the reason for this.
8.3 Right to data portability
You have a right to receive your personal data at first request in a structured, widely used and machine readable format, as well as the right to request that the data be forwarded without delay to other data processing officers.
8.4 Right to omission
You have the right to ask PCA to delete your personal data when certain data is no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which they were collected or because you wish to withdraw your consent on a legal processing basis.
PCA will however be exempt from the obligation to delete your data when the processing is necessary for the determination, exercise or defense in the context of legal proceedings.