The Sales & Marketing training program aims to provide you with the tools that are essential to develop your commercial potential as an entrepreneur.
The training is based on the model of "the three axes of commercial potential". Based on proven practical steps, you learn how to increase your turnover.
You learn proven marketing techniques and you improve your commercial skills. You will learn how to apply the model of "the 3 axes of the commercial potential", adapted to the profession of "Personal Trainer". You will also be provided with the right tools as a Personal Trainer for conducting "sales talks".
In summary, our goal is to help you increase your sales by learning a simple protocol that can be applied directly. For example, daring to approach the customer, taking stock of needs and convincing the customer of your added value and closing the deal.
The offered theoretical knowledge is tested directly by means of concrete scenarios and role plays.
Φ LESSON 1
- How do I become successful as a Personal Trainer?
- Starting as a Personal Trainer
- In a center, studio or at the customer's home
- Prepare a business plan
- The rates to be requested
- Planning and organization tailored to the volume of customers
- Introduction: How to sell your concept and yourself?
- The four best strategies for finding customers
Φ LESSON 2
- Sales: the 13 core concepts
- The practical process that works
- How to offer a top service?
- Customer loyalty
- What to do if your customer decides to stop?
- Questions & Answers and feedback
Φ CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION
You must be at least 18 years old.
The costs of this training are € 495, - (including all study materials)
The payment must be made before the start of the training.
Classes take place between 9:30 and 15:30.
View our calendar, make your choice and complete the registration form.
After processing your registration, in the final weeks before the start of the program as well as on the first training day, you will receive more detailed information regarding the run of the training program.
No training is planned that meets the search criteria.