As a Health Professional, a Personal Trainer must acquire the necessary knowledge and reflexes to be able to aid his clients, especially in the event of a cardiovascular accident.
The first rescuer in the chain of survival plays a crucial role. According to the latest research, it is estimated that in the event that the first rescuer who intervenes at the scene of an accident is relieved within a very short period of time by professionals equipped with defibrillators, the victim of a cardiac arrest has a 20% increase in his chances of survival. However, if no one intervenes, these will not exceed 3%.
During the CPR/AED training, you will train in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the use of an external defibrillator.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify hazards and assess the safety of the accident site;
- Activate the “chain of survival”;
- Provide appropriate care to a person in shock;
- Place an unconscious person in a lateral safety position;
- Provide appropriate care in case of suffocation;
- Check the state of consciousness of a person in difficulty;
- Open a victim's airway;
- Administer chest compressions and artificial ventilation;
- Use an external defibrillator.
The CPR/AED training lasts 1 full day during which theory and practice are alternated.
- The chain of survival.
- Safety assessment of the accident site.
- Recognition of the warning signs of a heart attack.
- Taking charge of an unconscious person who is breathing.
- Treating a person with airway obstruction.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation of a person in respiratory arrest.
- The use of an external defibrillator.
The course is concluded, the same day, with a written exam (multiple choice questions).
Φ CONDITION FOR PARTICIPATION
You must be at least 18 years old.
This training does not require prior knowledge to participate.
Upon successful completion of the course, you receive a BLSD card (Basic Life Support & Defibrillation).
The certification has a validity of 2 years. To renew it, you will need to take a half-day course.
You must be in possession of a valid CPR/AED (or equivalence) certificate to be able to take the NASM CPT exams.
The costs of this workshop are € 149, - (including all study materials and a first aid package).
The payment must be received before the start of the course.
The course lasts from 9:30 to 15:30.
View our calendar, make your choice and complete the registration form.
After processing your registration, in the final weeks before the start of the program, you will receive more detailed information regarding the run of the training program.
5 remaining places
9 remaining places
Registrations for this session are closed
10 remaining places
11 remaining places